25 December, Christmas Day 2020: Best 11 Happy Christmas Greetings, Quotes, Card and gifs
Christmas Day Wishes: The clock is ticking and the end of this year, 2020 has reached and it’s a just few days. Left for Christmas Day. This is the time to send Xmas wishes, Seasons Greetings, New Year messages to everyone. Especially, we are eagerly waiting to end this horrific, pandemic year, full of Covid-19 news and lockdown.
Merry Christmas 2020: Finally, we are going to celebrate a moment of happiness this Christmas Day, after escaping this wired 2020 year. Like, every moment is incomplete without family, then we cannot forget Merry Christmas2020 wishes. Even, if we are away from the family of loved ones, we have innumerable ways of staying safe and being with friends and family. Also, you celebrate Christmas Day and New Year by sending greetings on online platforms, send wishes on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or whatever way you choose.
We have tried to provide you best Merry Christmas greetings and New Year wishes to help you send festive messages to your family and friends. Hope you find the perfect matching greeting wishes for Christmas and New Year to wish everyone!
Top and best 11 Christmas Greetings, New Year Wishes
1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Wish you all the best for 2021!
2. May God bless you and your family.
3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Wish you create beautiful memories with your family this New Year.
4. Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, may it be yours this Christmas!
5. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be upon you this Christmas.
6. May your bucket list gets empty. Happy Holidays!
7. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.
8. Wish your family wrapped always with you like this Christmas tree.
9. Happy Xmas! Hope you end the year with cheer and make way for a fresh and bright 2021!
10. Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with fun, smile, laughter, and peace. Hope you have a fabulous New Year!
11. You’re all always so important to me. Stay safe and stay happy always, Merry Christmas
Top and Famous 11 Christmas Quotes
1. Charles Dickens: I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
2. CS Lewis: You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
3. Maya Angelou: However tangled the lights are this year, I know you’ll handle it with aplomb. Merry Christmas!
4. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play; and wild and sweet the words repeat; of peace on earth, good-will to men
5. Charles M. Schulz: Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
6. Ralph Waldo Emerson: Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.
7. George Eliot: It is never too late to be what you might have been
8. Alfred Lord Tennyson: Ring out the old, ring in the new. Ring, happy bells, across the snow. The year is going, let him go. Ring out the false, ring in the true.
9. Helen Steiner Rice: Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.
10. Janice Maeditere: Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
11. Emily Matthews: From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.
Top 11 Merry Christmas Gifs